Hi Roland,

> I am using LuaForWindows, which is shipped with SciTe. Alas, Scintilla is not the best choice (IMO) to design interface with IUPLua, since I miss the some features of an IDE : debugging, syntax highlighting, code completion, etc.

I can't comment on wxlua vs. IUP as I only use the former, but if you
are looking for a way to debug IUP applications, you should be able to
do that with ZeroBrane Studio.

The latest version of ZBS should work with LfW modules out of the box
(as it recognizes LUA_DEV environment variable). I've tested with
different types of IUP windows, but if you notice that some windows do
not show when you launch your application, let me know.

Paul.

Vote for ZeroBrane -
http://notebook.kulchenko.com/business/zerobrane-application-for-small-business-grant