On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:
> for ConcurrentLua, it seemed extremely familiar based on my past exposure to
> Erlang, which seemed to make the parallel/distributed computing extremely
> simple (almost no-brainer).

Well you may end up being the person documenting it ;)

> I spent some good many hours last night, cherry-picking what I need,
> organizing (a bit) in a structure I find easier to deal with, keeping only
> doc/ and sample/ (either or both, based on what was available). Now I have
> on my PC a folder containing most library docs. If someone is interested, I
> can share the ZIP file,

You know, I think that would be useful.  A lot of the hard work with
LfW was done by Andrew and Ryan collecting docs together, and it's
such an important thing - LR/LD are magnificent build/distribution
services but there is too much inconsistency for automated tools to
collect documentation together.  We try to make things as easy as
possible, but it seems developers don't even like writing a 'simple
sentence in English' for each function they expose.

steve d.