Hi,

Is anyone using ConcurrentLua and is it being maintained actively ? I had encountered it and installed it sometime back -- but dint' use it then. Knowing that some projects using it, would be very encouraging. I've dabbled in Erlang in the past, and absolutely loved for it's shared-nothing distributed concurrent processing. ConcurrentLua seems to mimic it to an extent.

Also, I began my Lua learning experience in a way which is perhaps not so common, i.e. as an absolutely new language, and not something that blends/works seamlessly with C. So, my understanding of  how Lua works with C, is very limited, and I find navigating library documentation of certain libraries very difficult / non-obvious... and a scan through LuaForge, LuaDist tells me that majority of libraries have little or no documentation. Is there a easy way to infer the library's API if all one has is C code ?

cheers,
Jay