On 22 October 2013 03:26, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone here actively using LuaJava ? I found a reference to it from
> AndroLua. So, I was also wondering if anyone used AndroLua for writing some
> Android application ?
>
> The LuaJava page on keplerproject.org points to 404-page for mailing-list,
> so thought of asking here. It also says that LuaJava 1.1 is available only
> on Lua 5.1.1 (and I assumed, that not available on newer versions of Lua
> 5.1).

I've used LuaJava extensively at my previous employer; the system is
still in production. It uses JNI and Lua/C APIs, so it builds with
LuaJIT as well, unless my memory is playing tricks on me... I did the
Lua/Java integration many years ago, and my last project there
involved Lua and C, so I may be mixing things up here, but IIRC
there's no problem building LuaJava with any version of Lua 5.1,
including LuaJIT.

-- Hisham