On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone here actively using LuaJava ? I found a reference to it from
> AndroLua. So, I was also wondering if anyone used AndroLua for writing some
> Android application ?

The official version is not being actively maintained, although I've
kept a fork alive in AndroLua, with optimizations that reduce the
garbage overhead.  That uses 5.1.5, and I don't think it would be too
difficult to port to 5.2.

I think I'll separate the LuaJava part of AndroLua so it can live
independently as a maintained fork.

(It's actually quite fun to use it to do Swing desktop apps as well)