On 21 October 2013 06:33, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:

However, I've faced with this issue where the rock expects to find curl/curl.h but in all the packages I've installed, curl.h is (perhaps no longer) found in that path.

I'm on Ubuntu, and have the "libcurl4-openssl-dev" package installed (NOT lua-curl-dev, you need the libcurl development files). Here is the contents of the package:

$ dpkg -L libcurl4-openssl-dev  | grep curl\\.h$
/usr/include/curl/curl.h

So the include file is in the correct place. And I updated just a few minutes ago, so it should be up-to-date ;)