On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
> should download or does luaxml only work on MS Windows systems?

  No, I'm using it successfully on Linux and Solaris, but due to the project
I'm using it for [1], I reworked the Makefile, as it fails on a 64 bit Linux
system.  The following command line:

        gcc -shared -fPIC -o LuaXML_lib.so LuaXML_lib.c

should get you going with a usable .so file.

Hi Sean,

Thanks! In case this helps anyone else using Ubuntu, I needed to specify the path to lua.h as well:
gcc -shared -fPIC -o LuaXML_lib.so LuaXML_lib.c -I/usr/include/lua5.1

  -spc

[1]     At work, I embedded that module, along with a bunch of others, into
        a custom Lua interpreter.