On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Journeyer J. Joh
<oosaprogrammer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway orbit works in my arm embedded system.
> And I can enjoy weekend ^^;

Congratulations!  You now can regard yourself as a LuaRocks (and Lua) poweruser!

Sorry that Orbiter did not have what you wanted, but it was an
experiment. It was really meant to be a cross-platform GUI for Lua
applications using _local_ HTTP connections.

And I'm not the guy to do solid web stuff, since all I know about HTTP
can be written on a napkin. As for  security, my knowledge would just
need a matchbox ;)