Hi people,

I found how to download lpeg 0.10

- open the url below:
http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lpeg/#download

- copy the download url for lpeg 0.12
- paste the url above in to a browser and fix 0.12 to 0.10
- open the url via the browser.

And 0.10 really fixes the problem.

I am sorry for unnecessary request for help.
Thank you

Journeyer

Journeyer J. Joh
o o s a p r o g r a m m e r
a t
g m a i l  d o t  c o m

2013/10/4 Journeyer J. Joh <oosaprogrammer@gmail.com>
Hello,

I have a question about the latest thread,

I didn't receive the email for this message so I created new thread.(I joined this maillist recently.)

Rafis DoctorInfo said, "The only fix I know is to use LPeg 0.10 which is compatible with everything."

Then I wonder where I can get LPeg 0.10.

There is the official website for LPeg but there is only 0.12 of it. not for 0.10.

Where can I get 0.10 of LPeg?

Thank you very much.

Journeyer

Journeyer J. Joh