Am 02.10.2013 22:19 schröbte Peter M:
Nice!

BTW, I might be missing  something, but doesn't the usage of
luaL_register() (in static void create_meta) break the compatibility with
Lua 5.2?

If you compile both your Lua 5.2 interpreter and your extension with `LUA_COMPAT_MODULE` defined, you get a `luaL_register` even on Lua 5.2.

(see bottom of `lauxlib.h`)

Peter

Philipp