Hi Alexander,

> On 22 Sep 2013, at 17:50, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm writing an overview section for documentation of our new
> open-source Lua DSL building library (to be announced). And I'm
> looking for real-world examples of internal Lua DSLs.

I'm not sure what you mean by "internal", but perhaps my Specl project
Is of interest to you?

It's heavily inspired by RSpec, but uses a mash up of YAML structure with
Lua code in the leaf nodes, which are then collected and executed in nested
environments to maintain proper separation of concerns. Functionally, it's
similar to Telescope or Busted, but IMHO Specl has the more elegant
syntax for spec files and expectations  (of course I'm more than a little
biased :)

> I already used Premake and Squish, and some from our private stuff
> that you might remember from my talk at Lua WS'11, but I remember
> seeing more out there :-)
>
> So, if you remember anything that can be remotely considered an
> internal DSL in Lua, even ad-hoc one, please share — either as a link
> or as a quote if it is something private (and you allow me to quote it
> in the docs).

http://gvvaughan.github.io/specl/

Release 9 is more or less ready to go in the master branch and cleans
up the one annoyance I have with earlier releases, in that it now gives
decent error messages with accurate line numbers in all circumstances
I've tested.

Dunno if that's helpful, but I'd be very pleased for a mention in your
project :-)

Cheers,
--
Gary V. Vaughan (gary AT vaughan DOT pe)