Just a simple app to pull values from a database, update them and write them back to the database.
Nothing fancy, but an excuse to mess with Lua.
I was trying to write something that would work similarly if the database eventually did change.

On Sep 11, 2013 1:28 PM, "Petite Abeille" <petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sep 11, 2013, at 5:55 PM, Matthew Singletary <matt.singletary@gmail.com> wrote:

>  For future reference, what is the best way to write a Lua app that runs
> on windows and interacts with an Oracle database?

Depend on the nature of the interaction, simply scripting sqlplus directly from Lua can take you a very long way.