Greetings,

I was wondering if there are any suitable profiling tools for checking script performance in LuaJIT. I've tried most of the profilers listed in the lua wiki:

http://lua-users.org/wiki/ProfilingLuaCode

but the main problem I keep running into is that none of them can properly profile lua C function calls. The main issue seems to be that LuaJIT doesn't implement the "return" sethook when C functions are called. What ends up happening is that the final generated report would end up listing any C function calls as taking up 0 time.

Are there any other alternatives or different approach to consider? How would one profile lua script performance under LuaJIT when lua C functions are involve?

Thanks,