Hi,

Obviously, Lua Workshop will be spoken in English.
Nonetheless, *Captiole du Libre* is a France-wide wide event.
Events like *Akademy-fr* and *FranceJS* will be all French spoken.
About *Open Stack*, it seems that there will be some English spoken talks but French will mainly be spoken.

Kevin

Le 30/08/2013 01:57, Andrew Starks a écrit :

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Pierre Chapuis <catwell@archlinux.us> wrote:
> I presume that the Lua Workshop will be spoken in English, but before
> booking tickets, I thought I should ask. :)

Answering because noone else did: yes the Lua workshop will be in English :)

> Does anyone have any experience with Capitol Du Libre?  I would expect
> that
> a great majority of the talks/sessions would be in French, but is there an
> English language contingent, as well?

I have never been to Capitole du Libre. Larger FLOSS conferences in France
usually have an English-speaking track, but for this one I'm not sure.

--
Pierre Chapuis

Thank you, Pierre!

-Andrew