On 28/08/2013 3:06 PM, William Ahern wrote:
My goal is to show the Node.js and Twisted crowd how it should really be
done ;)

Hi William,

From reading your site I notice you don't think Windows IOCP is supportable.

Given that you mention Node.js, and seeing as libuv (used by luvit) was specifically developed for Node.js to work accross the Unices and Windows IOCP), could you explain what you see as the disadvantage of the libuv approach? It seems to me IOCP is a cleaner model, but I don't really know the advantages (if any) of the other approache(s).

Thanks,

Ross.