On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 01:24:00PM -0300, Francisco wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm also looking at some restful web mvc like framework ...
> I stumbled upon leafo's lapis, but i dont like moonscript,
> Hiroaki's couv (https://github.com/hnakamur/couv) and luvit,
> which seems very solid but too much node style ...
>
> Hey William, does cqueues support websocket?,
> I'm about to build an mobile api with that ...

It only has the regular sockets interface and other basic networking
functionality, like DNS querying. It's really only for providing the minimum
interface necessary for doing scalable, portable asynchronous I/O.

But I'm working on an application service framework using cqueues, and an
HTTP and WebSockets module would fit in well. (hint hint ;) The crux of the
project is to do away with traditional package management and dynamically
download modules on demand, making preinstalled modules not a requirement
but merely an optimization.

WebSockets could help with parallelizing module download requests.

My goal is to show the Node.js and Twisted crowd how it should really be
done ;)