We're hiring -- join a small startup webapp dev team on a new project involving a yet to be ascertained degree of Lua, perhaps even the whole app and its database procedures (e.g. OpenResty/Moonstalk/Redis).

If this sounds like it might be up your street and you're based in or able to relocate to some European city (London, Paris, Barcelona, Lisbon… or New Delhi), then please do check out the following link and get in touch.

http://blog.moonmill.com/post/57147091981

PS: I haven't noticed job postings on this list getting out of hand yet, so I'm assuming such are not unacceptable. :)