2013/7/17 Duncan Cross <duncan.cross@gmail.com>

> I agree, perhaps move them to "introspection", "intro", "meta" or similar
> library name.
>
> --
> Fidelis Assis

Ohh dear... I already want to get in an argument with you about _all
three_ of your name suggestions, each for a different reason...
perhaps Roberto was right, and this idea really is just _too_
predisposed to interminable bike-shedding discussions to consider! ;)

Well, we have to make choices... But any that gives the idea is OK for me, what I don't like is "debug".

--
Fidelis Assis