> I assumed these would be included in the compilation product because they are 'require-d'. I tested this and they are not.

luac does not support automatic inclusion of required files. I wrote a
version of lua that had some support for this must you need to supply
the required files manually, on the command line. See

This script has not been updated to Lu 5.2.

There are other, more complete, tools for that. See for instance
	http://loop.luaforge.net/release/preload.html
	http://matthewwild.co.uk/projects/squish/home

I don't know whether they support 5.2. There are probably others that I
can't find right now.