I never worked with precompiled code from luac before, but now one of my programs seems mature enough to do so. The program is split in several modules and I assumed these would be included in the compilation product because they are 'require-d'. I tested this and they are not. Obviously I have misunderstood the purpose of luac.

Therefore my question: is it possible to precompile and bind a Lua program into a complete and selfconsistent executable? Either the lua modules only, or even including libraries? And if so, how is it done?

Hans van der Meer