Hello Paul

Just wanted to say thanks very much for releasing a new version of ZBS, I am using it now and really like the new features you have added in V0.38. Apologies for always requesting  new features and asking dumb questions, but ..........

What's your thoughts on this one ?  In Scite after typing 3 or so characters it pops up a list of matching variable names I have already used in the script, I find that feature extremely useful to avoid putting name typos into the script.
How easy or difficult would it be to implement that as an option in ZBS ?

Going back to my question from last week about debugging my own statically linked PC EXE containing Lua 5.1.5.  I noticed that ZBS can debug GSL Shell programs. I would have thought that the standard GSL Shell exe might be similar to my exe in that it has no inherent Lua socket code or Ethernet functions built in ?  So how does GSL Shell hook into  ZBS to enable you to debug a script ?

Geoff