2013/6/20 Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com>:
> On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez
> <javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
>> you should read/modify/execute a single Lua State concurrently from two threads
>

> ... and of course, by "you should..." i really meant "you should NOT...."
>
> --
> Javier

So does the Lua VM store some static variables or so? Why it's not
supported? My naive thoughts let me understand that if I use the state
and leave it just like when I found it, it should continue working.

Also, I didn't read something about thread issue in my PiL third
edition, may be a notice should be added to the next book?

Regards,

--
Demelier David