On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:56 AM, Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have one short LPeg grammar (75 lines of Lua code, including the
> functions called by '/' captures and Cmt) in daily use. It needs:
>
>    local lpeg=require"lpeg"
>    local C,     P,     R,     S,     V,     Cmt,     Cp =
>     lpeg.C,lpeg.P,lpeg.R,lpeg.S,lpeg.V,lpeg.Cmt,lpeg.Cp
>
> Replacing the first line by `local lpeg=require"lulpeg"`, with
> lpeg.lua in the same directory, has so far not spoilt it.

Thanks for testing :)

> Non-feedback will mean no problem
> yet (as I'm sure the present non-feedback from others does
> too.)

Hopefully, yes. The GitHub project was starred by the
authors/maintainers of alternative Lua implementations (Cheng Lunan,
Elijah Frederickson and
Mateusz Czapliński), and by Leafo, the Moonscript author, among
others, which means I got the attention of relevant people.

-- Pierre-Yves