2013/6/11 Pierre-Yves Gérardy <pygy79@gmail.com>:

> Since almost none came spontaneously:
>
> Feed back is most welcome!

I have one short LPeg grammar (75 lines of Lua code, including the
functions called by '/' captures and Cmt) in daily use. It needs:

   local lpeg=require"lpeg"
   local C,     P,     R,     S,     V,     Cmt,     Cp =
    lpeg.C,lpeg.P,lpeg.R,lpeg.S,lpeg.V,lpeg.Cmt,lpeg.Cp

Replacing the first line by `local lpeg=require"lulpeg"`, with
lpeg.lua in the same directory, has so far not spoilt it. I'll
keep it in for a while. Non-feedback will mean no problem
yet (as I'm sure the present non-feedback from others does
too.)