On Sat, Jun 08, 2013 at 06:39:38PM -0400, jonsmirl@gmail.com wrote:

> Node.js has a really cool terminal server...
> https://github.com/chjj/tty.js
> You can open multiple windows and it has xterm support.
>
> Is there anything similar in the Lua world? I'm running Luci on
> OpenWRT. It would be neat to incorporate a web terminal into Luci.

I've written a basic rpc-server + a "plugin" engine (for executing
"standalone" lua scripts) in lua with a frontend in coffescript based on
https://github.com/replit/jq-console and
https://github.com/gimmi/jsonrpcjs

Still not public available (not yet finished) but if you contact me
offlist we can organize something (and then publish it).

bye,
K.