On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Geoff Smith <spammealot1@live.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Guys

Thanks for all the prompt and interesting replies.

To answer the one question, I am probably going to use the data on the Lua side to construct a CSV file and spit it out on a serial port or maybe FTP it as a file. I might even have a crack at plotting a graph using the Lua Google Data Visualisation library. It all rather depends how badly my puny little processor complains about having too much work to do !

If all you need is to generate a CSV file, I wonder if it's even worth getting Lua involved?

--
Sent from my Game Boy.