On 02/06/2013 14:38, Philipp Kraus wrote:
does any system exists, which can documentate LUA code? I'm searching for tools, which
can be used to documentate my LUA source codes. I would like to implemente in my C++
software an extension, which can be parse and documente LUA code on-fly, so that the
user can documentate it's code with a GUI.

Is there any existing solution or any idea to do this?

Sorry for the meta-answer, but from time to time, it is good to remind that Lua is not an acronym. Often, we see LUA, JAVA or similar (never PERL nor PYTHON, though...), perhaps because of the Old Ones (BASIC, FORTRAN, etc.). But the formers are just names, no need to capitalize them.

Other note: lot of peoples see the list in threaded mode (tree view). Answering to an old message to start a new thread (unrelated topic), even one you made, is a bad idea: it is off-topic, "pollutes" the original thread, and more importantly for you, reduce the visibility of your new message: if I know a thread is of no interest for me, I just mark the first one as read when I see it has new answers. So I can miss a topic I can answer. Replace "I" by "lot of people", and you see the problem. :-)

Just for your information. ;-)

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France