On 2013-06-02 21:26:00 +0200, marbux said:

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 5:38 AM, Philipp Kraus
<philipp.kraus@flashpixx.de> wrote:
Hello,

does any system exists, which can documentate LUA code? I'm searching for tools, which can be used to documentate my LUA source codes. I would like to implemente in my C++ software an extension, which can be parse and documente LUA code on-fly, so that the user can documentate it's code with a GUI.

Is there any existing solution or any idea to do this?

See the collection of links at
<https://github.com/Marbux/Kepler-Dist-Notes/blob/master/5-3-distribution_documentation.md>.

Thanks for this collection, this helps, so I must test different tools now :-)

Phil