On 29 May 2013 16:59, Alexandre Rion <gaumerie@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Something is working there, but I don't know anything the state of that
> version. I haven't tried. Does someone know more about it?
>
> https://github.com/diegonehab/luasocket/tree/unstable

It works. We quietly released a packaged version of this along with a
Prosody beta a few weeks ago. We have had no bug reports from people
using it.

Until an official release is made, if you want a Debian/Ubuntu package
add our package repository:
http://prosody.im/download/package_repository and install
'lua-socket-prosody'. Similarly a Windows DLL can be found packaged in
http://prosody.im/tmp/0.9.0beta1/Prosody-0.9.0beta1.zip (not a stable
URL).

Bug reports are welcome to the Github project.

Regards,
Matthew