On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Bernd Eggink <monoped@sudrala.de> wrote:
One question I can't answer at the moment is the following: In a directory containing a set of related sources, is there a way to automatically generate an index.html which assembles links to all the other html files?

If I understand your question, this is precisely what happens by default - an index is generated pointing to all the modules ('related sources').  So 'ldoc lib' would do all the docs for the contents of 'lib and put the output into 'doc', with a 'doc/index.html'.