Am 10.05.2013 19:30 schröbte Daniel Bolgheroni:
On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 09:22:34AM -0300, Daniel Bolgheroni wrote:

Anyway, if I just don't explicitly link with libgdal or liblua, I
eliminate the problem.

Sorry, not really. I don't need to link with liblua, but I need to link
with libgdal, of course. But if I do, I can't run the Lua program and
the error is the one I reported in the first post.

You can try setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable to figure out where the error happens. I'm sorry I don't have an OpenBSD box handy, so I don't know what exactly the output will be, but on Linux you can get a detailed listing which symbol is looked up in which shared library ...