Hi,

I'm
trying to use Lua XML [1] because I have to use in my application Lua (which will be used for Digital TV) values that are in an XML file, for this I am trying testxml.lua file as follows:

$ lua testxml.lua myXML.xml

it returns me the following error:

file myXML.xml
lua: testxml.lua: 121: attempt to call Global 'XMLParser' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
testxml.lua: 121: in main chunk
[C]:?

then there is a problem is if the version of Lua or can be. I am using lua 5.1.4

If anyone knows this problem or can help me use the module in general LuaXml really appreciate it ...

regards

note: sorry for my english

[1]http://manoelcampos.com/files/LuaXML-0.0.1- (lua5). tar.gz