Hello,

A few days ago I presented a talk on Lua at RIT 2013 (Russian Internet
Technologies conference, http://ritconf.ru), in Moscow. The conference
organizers just uploaded the slides:

"Lua: an embeddable, high-performance scripting language and its applications"
http://www.slideshare.net/profyclub_ru/06-hisham-muhammad

It's a general talk introducing Lua and presenting a case study from a
project I developed at my previous employer.

All in all, it was a great experience. I was really impressed to see
that many hands raised when I asked the audience "how many of you know
Lua? how many of you have programmed in Lua?" -- I can't pinpoint a
number, but it was certainly more than I expected to see.

Once again thanks to Alexander Gladysh for arranging the contacts, to
Ontico for the invitation and to PUC-Rio for making the trip possible.

-- Hisham
http://hisham.hm/