On 04/30/2013 08:45 AM, Dirk Laurie wrote:
I think we all agree that lua-l is a marvellous Senior Common Room to
hang out in, the question is whether it is a good information kiosk.

Lua-l is not an easy place to find answers to questions except by
asking them yet again.

That is, Lua-l is a place which is easy to get answers, provided they are asked.

That outcome tends to be what people actually want.

So, why even bother advertising censirship-heavy third-party services as a way to do exactly what Lua-l excels at?