On 28 Apr 2013, at 18:25, Coda Highland wrote:

> (You're stil coming through quite large, looks like about 18pt.)

Greg Lewin's email is coming through in both plain text and HTML. I'm guessing your email client is defaulting to displaying the HTML?

Sometimes it can be very difficult to force your mail program to send plaintext only emails as everything nowadays is supposed to be all singing/dancing and pretty. I have accidentally sent HTML emails quite a few times.

However, you should be able to configure your mail client to show the plaintext version of all emails by default.

In Mail on OS X, you do this:

defaults write com.apple.mail PreferPlainText -bool TRUE

Thanks,
Kev