Hallo,

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 12:54 AM, Benjamin Heath
<benjamin.joel.heath@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm only a spectator, but I certainly haven't seen that at all. In your
> towards yourself, demanding to know why no one (apparently) had joined your
> project.

It still amazes that he would receive any attention from people in
this list, in spite of his repeating offenses. I have had him
blacklisted from ages ago, but every now and then someone decides to
reply to him and I am forced to read his delusions again.

--
-alex
http://unendli.ch/