It was really a nice event, thanks for inviting me Justin!
Skills Matter people are blazing fast when it comes to putting videos
online it seems, and the recording of yesterday's session is already here:
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/ajax-ria/using-lua-for-the-internet-of-thin
gs-with-eclipse-koneki-and-mihini/mh-7028

Cheers!
Benjamin--