List,

I’ve been working on a binding for the pupnp library. I’m in the process of making it distributable. I have 2 core pieces; the pupnp library itself and my binding code. What is considered best practice for these types of bindings? Should it be statically linked, or dynamically?

How to deal with the dependencies when distributing? should I include the full source code of pupnp, if not, how to make sure it builds using LuaRocks for example?

Any help is appreciated

Thijs

PS. I have to support Windows to…