Thanks to everyone who provided their feedback. All the Linux issues
have been fixed and several other fixes have been applied as well
(https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md).
Most notably, debugging performance has been improved; a simple tight
loop with a function call under the debugger now takes 7-10x less time
to execute (less improvement on OSX, more on Windows). YMMV depending
on how much time your app spends in the Lua code, but you should see
improvement in any case. The next version (0.36) is planned to be
released next week.

Paul.