[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Specl 4 released
- From: "Gary V. Vaughan" <gary@...>
- Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 10:44:35 +0700
I am happy to announce the release of Specl 4,
Behaviour Driven Development for Lua.
This release is a minor update to release 3:
- Now tested against Lua 5.1, Lua 5.2 and luajit-2.0 on every commit,
thanks to travis-ci.org.
- Specs propagate user LUA_PATH settings to specl forks in Specls
- Pending specifications are now fully implemented and documented.
- Unexpected passing of pending specifications is reported by progress
and report formatters.
- API for custom formatters is richer and clearer.
Install it as luarock specl-4 (see http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks )
luarocks install specl
(You may need to wait a while after this announcement lands before the
rocks are available.)
Specl's home page is at http://github.com/gvvaughan/specl/