On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 08:14:19AM +0200, Dirk Laurie wrote:
> 2013/3/25 William Ahern <william@25thandclement.com>:
>
> > However, everybody kept top-posting. Thus the confusion.
>
> "Everybody" in the case of this thread means exactly one post.

Excluding you, at least. Sorry.

I'm guilty of trimming too much bottom-post reference. I usually try to
reformat quotation blocks, but I guess I was too lazy this time.

I was wondering why Newton Kim made the mistake of assuming it was Lua. But
then I couldn't remember how _I_ figured out the context was LuaCSP. I just
remembered going to the LuaCSP website, looking at the source, seeing the
changes to luaconf.h, and replying.

I went back and spotted "LuaCSP" buried in the first message of this thread.
It must've unconsciously registered. Weird, that.