On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Andrew Starks <andrew.starks@trms.com> wrote:
Agreed. So, we are setting up a ci system internally. If I could help
by donating some VMs and granting access to others, is there enough to
move this forward a step?

VMs for CI would be more than welcome and could be useful for generating binary modules, especially for OSX.

LuaDist already uses Travis-CI[1] but it only provides Linux VMs. However the CI process tries to use Clang, gcc, cross compiles for Windows using MinGW and even tries to build for arm[2].

pd

[1] https://travis-ci.org/ (search LuaDist)
[2] https://travis-ci.org/LuaDist/lua