Hi Javier,

> If I understand it correctly, there's no problem if the application
> uses a luasocker compatible with it, no matter if it's the same as ZB
> or not. right?

That's correct.

> to debug your app, make sure there's a compatible LuaSocket library in
> the Lua include path...

That may be fine, but even for love2d users who may be experienced Lua
developers it may be puzzling suggestion as to what a "compatible"
library is and where to get it. I can ship two sets of libraries for
Windows, although I'd prefer to find a configuration that covers all
possible cases.

In fact, I haven't seen this issue with VisualStudio compiled
luasocket (even when used with mingw compiled applications) and am
seriously considering switching to that configuration, hence the
question whether this may be problematic for some reason.

Paul.