On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 7:51 PM, Paul K <paulclinger@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here is my situation. ZeroBrane Studio ships with luasocket compiled
> using mingw (all other ZBS components are also compiled using the same
> compiler). However, a user may debug an application that is compiled
> by a different compiler; for example love2d is compiled using Visual
> Studio. When the application is being debugged, it loads luasocket
> from ZBS (if it's not available in the application)

If I understand it correctly, there's no problem if the application
uses a luasocker compatible with it, no matter if it's the same as ZB
or not. right?

then, maybe just a big mention in the docs:

""
to debug your app, make sure there's a compatible LuaSocket library in
the Lua include path...
""

--
Javier