----- Original Message -----
From: Zé
Date: 3/8/2013 12:34 PM
On 03/08/2013 07:16 PM, Joshua Jensen wrote:

System headers can easily change with an update to GCC or Visual Studio
or whatever.

...which changes once in a blue moon.  Which means geological time.

But when it does change, the user only needs to run make clean && make. This isn't rocket surgery.
Fair enough.

I'll stick to build systems that can handle it automatically for me, because I don't like having to remember stuff like that (especially when deployed across hundreds of developers in an organization).

-Josh