On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 09:41:11 -0500
Matthew Frazier <leafstormrush@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 3, 2013, at 6:50 , Alexander Gladysh wrote:
> > Hi, list!
> >
> > Any plans on the subject?
> >
> > Alexander.
>
> I would offer to organize LW13 at NC State University in Raleigh, NC,
> US, but it's probably not such a good idea to have two Lua Workshops
> in the southeast US in a row. 2014 maybe?

If and when you do it, please let me know. Raleigh is only 590 miles
from me, a quick jaunt up I95 to I40. Often, when I attend workshops
and conferences, I come as a reporter and write it up in one of my
magazines. Here are some examples:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/tpromag/200107/200107.htm

http://www.troubleshooters.com/tpromag/200206/200206.htm

Thanks,