On Mar 3, 2013, at 6:50 , Alexander Gladysh wrote:
> Hi, list!
>
> Any plans on the subject?
>
> Alexander.

I would offer to organize LW13 at NC State University in Raleigh, NC, US, but it's probably not such a good idea to have two Lua Workshops in the southeast US in a row. 2014 maybe? (I'll have more conference-organizing experience then anyway. :-P )

That said, we do have some pretty sweet teleconferencing equipment at State. It might be interesting this year to try and set up some "satellite" Lua Workshops where people who can't or don't want to leave their respective countries and regions could watch the talks live, assuming the main location has suitable broadcasting facilities.

Thanks,
Matthew Frazier
http://leafstorm.us/