Hello Lua-l wizards,

I was trying to add a dynamic tag library to my Awesome WM, while
trying it, i got the following error.

...orp/Documents/projects/public/awesome-tyranical/init.lua:49: too many C levels (limit is 200) in function at line 39 near 'v'

I have to idea what this error means, I know its a "require time"
error, thus making it harder to debug, because as soon as I do
local tyranical = require("tyranical").

I failed to google about this error, and how to confront it.

I have the library in a git repo[1] (example branch), if you want to
test, you just need to install awesomewm and xephyr and do "sh utils/xephyr.sh start"

Please enlighten me.

[1] https://github.com/masterkorp/awesome-tyranical/tree/example

--
Regards,