FWIW, "GA", in this case, means "geometric algebra", not "genetic
algorithm", "Google Analytics", the US state of Georgia or one half of
(Lady) Gaga. You may want to add it on the home page...

The topic goes way over my head, but the documentation appears
thorough, which is a good sign :-)

Keep up the good work!
-- Pierre-Yves