On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Spencer Parkin
<spencer.parkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've never actually posted to a mailing list before.  I'm not sure how they
> work.
>
> This posting is a simple announcement of a Lua add-on I've been recently
> working on called GALua.  If anyone is interested in checking it out, it can
> be found at the following link.
>
> http://spencerparkin.github.com/GALua/
>
> I'm interested in any feedback people might have, such as bugs and
> improvements.  GALua is my first attempt to write a C++-based Lua module.
>
>   --Spencer

Well, first point of note on making announcements on a mailing list:
You should always describe WHAT your project is in the announcement,
not just on the initial release but also at least a short version when
you announce updates so that people who haven't been following the
list the whole time know what you're talking about.

/s/ Adam